- 4 Steps To Win the War Against Fleas
- by Joseph Wharton
Learn the steps to finally get rid of these pests.
- 2013 Home School Conventions
- Where and When are the Homeschool Conventions being held this year.
- 16 Funny Quotes to Celebrate Mother's Day
- by Noel Jameson
Moms definitely have their humorous moments and these 16 funny quotes are testimony to the laughs that mothers often enjoy (and sometimes endure). This Mother's Day, share these funny quotes with your mom and enjoy a moment of shared love and laughter.
- Allergy Testing Types
- Allergy testing can help you find out what substances you have an adverse reaction to. Some allergies are very serious, so it is important to undergo an allergy test to figure out just what you're allergic to. Completing an allergy test can help you find the best ways to treat your symptoms and get on with your life.
- Countries of the World
- A list of all the countries in the world, their flags, their capitals and links to more information.
- Do I need a Colon Cancer Test?
- People hear the "C" word and immediately know it's serious. But the double C, colon cancer, is even more frightening. There is good reason for the fear for colorectal cancer is responsible for 60,000 deaths in the U.S. alone each year. But colon cancer testing can change all of that.
- How to Know Jesus
- What would you say to God if he asked you,'Why should I let you into My heaven?
- Is Your Child Ready to Start Reading & Spelling?
- All children are alike in that they all want to become readers and spellers, eager to open that important door to independent learning. Children are different when it comes to the when, why, how, and what works best when it comes to reading and spelling.
- Kids & Dogs Safety Tip Sheet
- by Sheila Blythe-Saucier
Teaching children the do's and don'ts regarding animals is among one of the most important lessons you'll ever teach them. Animals are everywhere and though many are domesticated, this does not automatically make them safe.
- Mothers Day Poems and Poetry Collections
- by Paul B
The poet can often sum up the words stuck deep in our hearts better than we can. If you need a poem for Mother's Day or another occasion, consider these classic and timeless poems:
- Non-Violent Educational Toys
- by: Derrick Logan
The key to choosing the right toy for your child is in developing on their strengths and learning style.
- President Ronald Reagan Memorial
- President Ronald Reagan Memorial---Links to many sites about our Fortieth President
- Science Toys are Educational Toys
- by:Ted Moryto
My son Jack had been quietly playing with his Meccano set when we heard him scream, sweet!
- Six Guidelines To Toyshop For Your Baby
- by Michelle Andrews
When you are ready for toyshop for your baby, you probably confuse what should you buy. You want to buy your baby educational toys, but does not know whether your baby will understand. You may find that your baby can do so little, so by giving him any kind of toys will not harm them. Is that true?
- SPACE SHUTTLE Remembered
- Space Shuttle Columbia Remembered with links to more information about the Shuttle and NASA
- Take These Important Steps NOW Before an Emergency Strikes
- Preparedness used to be a word reserved for 'conspiracy theorists'. People would think you were a little strange if you were ready at a moment’s notice to evacuate with an emergency kit, or if you stored extra food and water in case the stores shut down due to a natural disaster. That’s no longer the case.
- Ten Things You Should Know Before Buying Educational Toys
- By Michelle Andrews
Your young child's playtime is his first real learning experience, and toys can act as catalysts in your child's growth. The benefits of educational toys are many and varied, and by choosing the right toys, you create an environment that is fun and conducive to learning vital skills.
- Tips for New Parents: Help Your Child Develop Reading Readiness
- by Michael Levy
It has been said that parents are the first educators. And, whether parents elect to traditionally educate their children or dedicate a significant portion of their own time, effort, and resources to homeschool their children, the fact remains that parents can, should, and do begin educating their children long before any sort of formal education begins.
- When Do You Need A Cholesterol Test?
- Cholesterol testing can save your life. Many people are afraid to have blood cholesterol testing done, because they either don't want their blood drawn or don't want to know if they are sick or not. They think that what they don't know won't hurt them.