Courtesy of our free Healthy Crockpot Recipes Newsletter
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 c pinto beans (dried)
- 5 cup water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 cup red kidney beans (dried)
- 1/2 cup lima beans (dried)
- 1/2 cup split peas, uncooked, yellow
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups mixed chopped vegetables (potatoes, carrots, celery etc. whatever you have on hand)
Soak the dried beans overnight and then discard soak water.
Dump everything in the crockpot all at once and cook for about 8 hours on low.
Now, that's an easy dinner, eh?
You can have the Health & Beyond Crockpot Recipe of the Week automatically appear and update every Sunday on your site with three simple lines of code. For details about this free service that will add value to your site and help keep visitors coming back, click here and tell me you want the Crockpot Recipe of the Week update code.