Courtesy of our free Healthy Crockpot Recipes Newsletter
This is as tasty as it is easy, and you can make the basic recipe with just about any canned or leftover meat, fish, or poultry.
- 1 jar favorite Alfredo sauce
- 1 can favorite cream of mushroom sauce
- 1 (7 oz) can white tuna, drained
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 cups cooked pasta (macaroni, bow ties, shells)
Combine first five ingredients in your crockpot; cover and cook for 4 to 5 hours on LOW.
Add Swiss cheese to the mixture during the last hour.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and add to your crockpot.
This recipe is just as good with cooked or canned chicken, leftover ham, or even extra veggies.
You can have the Health & Beyond Crockpot Recipe of the Week automatically appear and update every Sunday on your site with three simple lines of code. For details about this free service that will add value to your site and help keep visitors coming back, click here and tell me you want the Crockpot Recipe of the Week update code.