Courtesy of our free Vegetarian Recipes Newsletter
- 3 Tbs sunflower oil or vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cup bell peppers, red -- sliced
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, green -- sliced
- 1 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 1/2 cup bok choy -- sliced
- 2 Tbs leeks, baby -- sliced
- 1 cup carrots -- thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove -- sliced
- 1/8 tsp chilies, red, fresh -- chopped
- 4 tsp tamari
In a large saucepan or wok, heat the oil over high heat until hot but not smoking.
Toss in the vegetables and seasonings and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring 3 to 4 times; the vegetables should be crunchy.
Remove from the heat and serve with brown rice or oriental amaranth with purple cabbage.
You can have the Health and Beyond Healthy Recipe of the Week automatically appear and update every Sunday on your site with three simple lines of code. For details about this free service that will add value to your site and help keep visitors coming back, click here and tell me you want the Healthy Recipe of the Week update code.