Courtesy of our free Vegetarian Recipes Newsletter
- 1 cup leaf lettuce -- torn
- 1 cup Chinese cabbage -- torn
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup snow peas -- trimmed
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoots -- canned
- 1/4 cup carrots -- thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup celery -- thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 3 Tbs soy sauce
- 3 Tbs rice vinegar
- 2 Tbs water
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp ginger root -- minced
Combine all vegetables in large bowl.
Toss to mix and set aside.
Combine rest of ingredients for dressing in a blender or a small jar.
Process briefly or shake well to combine.
Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Serve at once.
You can have the Health and Beyond Healthy Recipe of the Week automatically appear and update every Sunday on your site with three simple lines of code. For details about this free service that will add value to your site and help keep visitors coming back, click here and tell me you want the Healthy Recipe of the Week update code.