Courtesy of our free Vegetarian Recipes Newsletter
- 12 ounces linguini or angel hair
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp vinegar (preferably rice vinegar)
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp hot red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 chopped peanuts
Cook the pasta per box instructions.
Drain. Set it aside (keep it warm).
Blend the water and peanut butter.
Stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, 1/2 of the scallions, garlic, sugar, and red pepper.
Stir the sauce into the pasta in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with the rest of the scallions, sesame seeds, and chopped peanuts.
You can have the Health and Beyond Healthy Recipe of the Week automatically appear and update every Sunday on your site with three simple lines of code. For details about this free service that will add value to your site and help keep visitors coming back, click here and tell me you want the Healthy Recipe of the Week update code.